Although we already follow state boards guidelines, due to COVID-19, we are implementing some new policies & procedures as well as revamping our menu to protect the safety of our clients and ourselves. Kindly read the new guidelines below.
• We will now be wearing face shields, masks and gloves. We ask that clients wear a face mask into the building. Upon arrival we will take your temperature & provide hand sanitizer before treatment.
• All returning and new clients will need to fill out a new COVID-19 release form. We are working on a digital form but will provide one in studio, eventually our goal is to go paperless.
• Kindly reschedule if you have a fever of 100 degrees or above, have or are experiencing respiratory or flu like symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath. Also please book appointments before a trip or 2 weeks after returning from a trip. Reschedule if you have been around anyone in the last 14 days of your appointment who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 or experienced symptoms.
• As much as we love to chat and catch up before and after services we will ask to refrain at this time- we will need to keep it brief- as our time is going to be limited and we need extra time in between each client for extra cleaning/sanitizing.
• Please arrive 5-10 min before your treatment time and text your provider when you arrive. Clients now must wait in their cars until we respond. If you need to use the restroom please come in and return to you car after until we do respond. Unfortunately clients are no longer allowed to wait in our waiting area & we no longer can provide magazines or refreshments. (Please make sure to bring in your own water).